What does your life look like with lower levels of stress, anxiety, or emotional overwhelm?
Can you picture it, or have you struggled with controlling those symptoms for so long that it’s hard to imagine?
ESS training gives you opportunity to take back control and create the life you want. Training:
- is for anyone suffering from stress, anxiety, or emotional overwhelm;
- consists of a group of short-term sessions or a one-day workshop;
- is available for individuals or groups;
- is based on a training package called, “Life Skills”;
- is led by Barbara “BB” Crawford and her team of trained military veterans and civilians;
- equips you to continue using the Tools and Exercises to reduce your symptoms and become emotionally self sufficient; and,
- empowers you and your family to increase mental clarity, peace of mind, and healing.
Enhance your personal relationships, business decisions, and more by reducing or eliminating the symptoms of anxiety, stress, and emotional overwhelm.
Participants of this cutting edge training report that their levels of anxiety, stress and emotional overwhelm are significantly reduced from the initial session or group training.
As a participant, you can help others create clarity–and reduce chaotic thinking and reactions–in their lives by reaching out to fellow veterans, family members, coworkers, or friends.
By working within your relationships, you can play a key role in helping those you know replace their symptoms of anxiety, stress, and emotional overwhelm.
Ready to stop struggling with overwhelming anxiety, stress, and emotional overwhelm? Take back control–contact us to schedule an appointment.